Followers

Monday 15 September 2014

Fitztown - Fall Colours




This is my card for the challenge over at the Fitztown Challenge Blog - Fall Colours. I chose the image Garden 6 because I reckoned the chickens would be perfect in Fall Colours or as we would say here in the UK, Autumn Colours. Check out the fantastic images here and you'll find my image and lots of other images suitable for this challenge. 

My card is an 8x8 square by Joanna Sheen. I coloured the image with my Promarkers and then cut it with the Spellbinder classic square, backing it with the scalloped square. The orangey/red card is by Papermill and I used two different shades for the mat, image mat and sentiment backing. The backing paper is from a First Edition pad called Hideaway. I used a mix of Spellbinder dies to cut some leaves to follow through the Fall/Autumn theme, though it's only the colours that are necessary for the challenge. The sentiment was generated on the computer, cut with more Spellbinder dies, and I think I should tell you that this is a term of endearment in this area of the UK. lol 

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
My Besties UK Challenge - Anything Goes with wings
Creative Moments Challenge - Anything Goes with Fall Colours
Divas by Design Challenge - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede - Things with Wings
Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge - All Creature Great and Small

Thank you all for visiting and leaving me comments, I love reding them. Hazel x





13 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Hazel love the colour's and paper's and fabulous colouring on the chicken's
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I do like this Hazel… what a fab image and your colouring is really beautiful. I love the Autumny paper and leaves… they are perfect with the chickens!!
    Hope you have a good day!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful autumnal creation Hazel, love the paper and image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hazel, what a fabulous card, and super autumn colors, lovely1
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card!! Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too! Angie-DT

    http://angiescraftblog.blogspot.com/
    http://angiesdigistamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card Hazel. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous image and colouring and love the B.paper-thanks for joining us at Crafting at the Weekend
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hazel: chickens Your card is sooooo cute! Thank you for joining in the fun at Simply Create Too's "Fall Challenge #70.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining us this week for things with wings. I love this image and you have done it beautifully.
    Karal DT for QKR Stampede

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my word Hazel this is absolutely gorgeous love that wonderful image and papers also the superb Autumnal colours, brilliant make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us over at Creative Moments.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card. Thank you for sharing at Sweet Pea Stampers. We wish you good luck and we hope to see you again. Sylvia, DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card certainly made me smile the HELLO CHICKEN sentiment...what a great card and I love the colours. Very cute indeed. Hugs. Lynn

    ReplyDelete