Followers

Thursday 11 May 2017

Moving Along with the Times - Butterflies



This weeks it's Team B's turn to entice you to join in with the Moving Along with the Times theme of 'Butterflies'.

My scalloped card blank is by Craft UK. I used a Bee Crafty butterfly stamp and a freebie butterfly stamp from Creative Stamping magazine to make the background. I stamped the butterflies in brown Memento ink. A friend sent me a pile of goodies a few years ago and in the pile was six sheets of glitter butterflies. I added some of these randomly in between the stamped images. After the background was complete I matted it on to orange card from Papermill. The corners were rounded with my Carl corner punch. Another of my favourite Visible Images sentiments came into play and was stamped in the brown ink before being matted on to more orange card. Raised on pads and set in amongst the butterflies and my card was complete.

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
Catch the Bug - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Love to Craft - Anything Goes


7 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel, love the butterflies on this card. !! Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Hazel. I love how you’ve added those coloured glittery butterflies in-between the brown ones… such a fab design. The sentiment is perfect with it too! ;-)
    Sorry you are not feeling good hun. I hope you feel better very soon!
    Take care
    Sending lots of love and hugs,
    Sue B XxXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how only some of the butterflies are colored. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hazel,
    what a super card and a super design.
    Very clever using the stamped butterflies between the other ones.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. I like that some of the butterflies are colored and some not. that is a great look. So glad you shared over at Catch the bug.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW this is stunning, what agreat card, Love those butterflies and the colours you have gone for are fabby, Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loads of wonderful butterflies on your gorgeous card Hazel, thank you, xxxx

    ReplyDelete