Followers

Thursday 6 July 2017

MAWTT Wedding/Anniversary/Engagement



Wendy set the theme for the challenge over at Moving Along withe the Times and it's Wedding/Anniversary or Engagement. My card can be used for any one of those celebrations as you can see.

My card blank is a scalloped 8x8 by Craft UK.  I used the Tied Together embossing folder by Couture Creations as the background. It was matted on to Anita's silver card. My Spellbinder dies of a heart shaped lock and key were cut out in a patterned silver card before being set in the bottom right corner. Joanna Sheen's dies of flowers were cut out in white as I'd decided to keep the card white and silver.  I added these to the top right and bottom left corners. The sentiment was generated on the computer in Scriptina font before being cut and backed with silver card. Mei Flower 'diamonds' were added to the sentiment and then I set it in the top left and raised it on pads.

I'm adding my card to the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Creates and Makes - Anything Goes/option Create a Sentiment
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting.




9 comments:

  1. So classy Hazel, gorgeous, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Hazel. Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel this is a stunning card I love all the details you have added. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hazel,
    what a wonderful card and the embossing is so pretty.
    Love the white and silver theme.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful and elegant card. The embossing has wonderful depth, your sentiment is very elegant and the embellishments are classic. Thank you for entering this in Creates and Makes - Anything Goes! Please also visit Paper Craft Happy Challenges! - DT Noemi

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very beautiful Hazel… I love the white on white detailing and the touches of silver add real elegance - perfect for Wedding, Anniversary or Engagement!!
    I’m sorry that you are unwell at the moment hun, there is nothing worse than feeling sick and dizzy. I really hope you are feeling a bit better now.
    Lots of Love and hugs,
    Sue B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very elegant - love the white and silver combination.

    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Made by Helen{My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Hazel

    Only now managing to visit my teamies' blogs! Love your gorgeous card

    I love that particular embossing folder and have used quite a lot

    June :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and very elegant card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope that you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete